Majestic Rim Retirement Living
Independent Senior Living
The pure beauty found in the natural environment surrounding Majestic Rim is uplifting to the spirit and the soul. The sense of community among those who choose to call Majestic Rim home infuses our residents with a spirit for living. We believe that retirement years can be the best, richest, most meaningful times of our lives, and you can begin this adventure here.
Every August we all become a little bit cowboy when the world’s Oldest Continuous Rodeo comes to town! With more than 97% of the land around Payson under the jurisdiction of the United States Forest Service, nature is generally right outside our home.
Independent seniors decide to join us at Majestic Rim because they want to enjoy the benefits of living in a social community. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. If or when you might need some assistance, you have a support system and team at the ready that already know you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them! We welcome the services of home health and hospice agencies to support you with daily care as well—allowing you to stay in your apartment as long as possible.
At Majestic Rim Retirement Living, be prepared to open your heart, expand your mind, liberate your soul and deepen your life's journey—all in a supportive community.
Your Community Living Experience
- Daily exercise and strength training classes
- Legacy collection – Tiny Stories™ project
- Music therapy
- Computer or tablet instruction including email, Skype®, Facebook®, YouTube®, and more
- Social engagement with friends
- Crafts, art, and other creative endeavors
- Musical performances
- Educational seminars
- Bus outings and trips for shopping, excursions and recreational events
- Wellness programs and consultation
- Scheduled local transportation including doctor appointments