Woodland Palms Memory Care
A Focus on Nutrition and Friendships
Dining at Woodland Palms is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all seniors. Our memory care and short-term senior stay residents enjoy three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily. We feature a variety of menu choices and snacks. Residents enjoy home-cooked meals prepared from scratch and support the unique nutritional needs and preferences of seniors. Our table service and dining team encourage social interaction and nurtures friendships.
Locally-sourced produce and meats will be used whenever possible. You’re invited to join us for a meal!
We Are Proud to Serve:
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber and low-sodium choices
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our kitchen
- A selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections and healthy flavors from around the world
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diabetic and other dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences
- Finger food diets, if needed
- Seasonal and holiday events with special menu choices
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends and catering options