Dining - A Focus on Nutrition and Friendships
Dining at Lassen House is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all people who live here. We tickle our residents' taste buds with homemade meals and we believe there is nothing more important than healthy, delicious, made from scratch meals – so come grow with us, both nutritionally and emotionally.
We have chefs who have a knack for the flavorful. We’ll treat you to the best in home-cooking. Have a special diet? We can help with that too including no added salt, vegetarian, sugar-free, and more. Contact us to discuss your needs and how we can accommodate.
We are proud to serve:
- Reduced-fat, low calorie, high-fiber, and low-sodium choices.
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our kitchen.
- A selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections, and healthy flavors from around the world.
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diets.
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences.
- Seasonal and holiday events with special menu choices.
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents.
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends and catering options.