Honeysuckle Senior Living
Services & Amenities
Honeysuckle Senior Living offers assisted living amenities that enhance our elegant home-like environment while encouraging the social interaction of community living. We also encourage social and family connections—which is why we are proud to provide free wireless internet access and Life enrichment programming that allows families and friends to stay connected and visit the world from home.
Our beautiful outdoor courtyard, and patios provide a serene and beautiful environment, that enhances your comfortable and beautiful home.
At Honeysuckle Senior Living, we believe that elderhood is the crescendo of a lifetime. We have created an environment that supports a person-centered, elder-directed environment, where we encourage each person to be their very best self. View our True North Programs for an introduction to some of the exciting life-affirming and enriching opportunities we offer.
Resident Growth and Wellness Plans
We advocate for a shift from institutional models of care to person-directed values and practices that put the person first. Well-being is the ultimate outcome of a human life. Well-being, as a frame of reference, requires us to focus on the strengths, possibilities, dreams, and goals of each individual.
In the traditional health care model, care plans are used as a way to establish one’s identity in terms of what assistance is needed and the deficits they live with–defining care needs in term of diagnosis or disease. Our Growth and Wellness Plans use well-being as our frame of reference. The goals are focused on strengths, preferences, and growth. Then we know how to partner with each resident to highlight and strengthen the sense of individuality to define assistance needed within the culture of caring.
Learn more about each of the Wellness Domains (PDF).
The Eden Alternative® - Creating an Elder-Directed Person-Centered Culture of Caring
We embrace an elder-directed, person-centered world for the elders and care teams living and working at Honeysuckle Senior Living. We have an Eden Alternative® Associate and Eden Alternative® Educator on our Compass Senior Living team, who are championing this culture for Juniper Springs. We invite you to learn more about the Eden Alternative.
In addition, you’ll enjoy these service amenities:
- Enjoy expertly prepared meals in our dining room or gather for snacks.
- Socialize with friends and family in our living room and other common areas.
- Stroll our walking path and landscaped courtyard.
- Stay active in social and recreational programs.
- Relax in our full-service beauty salon and barbershop.
- Turn housekeeping cares over to our weekly service.
- Benefit from landscaping and maintenance-- done for you.
- Enjoy complimentary laundry service.
- Take advantage of our scheduled local transportation service.
- Gain added peace of mind from our 24-hour security and emergency call systems.