Garden Place Red Bud
A Focus on Nutrition and Friendships
Dining at Garden Place Red Bud is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all people who live here. We tickle our residents' taste buds with homemade meals and at we believe there is nothing more important than healthy, delicious, made from scratch meals—so come grow with us, both nutritionally and emotionally.
We have chefs who have a knack for the flavorful. We’ll treat you to the best in home-cooking. We offer alternative diet options upon request. Contact us to discuss your needs and how we can accommodate.
Locally-sourced produce and meats will be used whenever possible. You’re invited to join us for a meal!
We Are Proud to Serve:
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber and low-sodium choices
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our kitchen
- A selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections and healthy flavors from around the world
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diabetic and other dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences
- Finger food diets, if needed
- Seasonal and holiday events with special menu choices
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends and catering options