Garden Place Red Bud
Independent Senior Living
Embracing Elderhood: Planning for the Next Adventure
These days, many people are making their own choices about living in a supportive community. They are smart and wise about a lot of things including planning for their own future. As savvy realists, they recognize that as we age, it is important to be in a supportive community with other like-minded people.
Many older adults decide to join us at Garden Place Red Bud because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. When you need some assistance, you have a support system and team at the ready that knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
At Garden Place Red Bud be prepared to open your heart, expand your mind, liberate your soul and deepen your life's journey—all in a supportive community.
Your Community Living Experience
- Daily exercise and strength training classes
- Legacy collection – Tiny Stories™ project
- Music therapy
- Computer or tablet instruction including email, Skype®, Facebook®, YouTube®, and more
- Social engagement with friends
- Crafts, art, and other creative endeavors
- Musical performances
- Educational seminars
- Bus outings and trips for shopping, excursions and recreational events
- Wellness programs and consultation
- Scheduled local transportation including doctor appointments