Adult Day Club at Garden Place – Daytime Care
Adult Day Club is an innovative, non-residential program designed to encourage fun and camaraderie with other active seniors. Perhaps you have heard this called “adult day care,” but at Garden Place, we like to think of it as Adult Day Club – a group of active seniors that enjoy conversation, activities, outings, maybe a little exercise, and definitely a few laughs!
Adult Day Club at Garden Place Senior Living includes the following services and amenities:
- 24-hour on-duty, certified attendants
- All meals and snacks
- Scheduled transportation for group outings
- Planned activities and social gatherings
- Access to common areas – including television, craft, exercise, dining and sitting areas
- Assistance in setting and meeting personal goals to remain independent and active
- Medication reminders
Another bonus? The chance to socialize, exercise, receive therapy services and be cared for in a safe and warm environment decreases the risk for premature nursing home placement.
If you could use a break from caregiving during the day, please contact us anytime!