Dining - A Focus on Nutrition and Friendships
Dining at Meadow Ridge is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all seniors. Our dining room is always alive with chatter as good friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals. A hot breakfast is available every morning—served with fresh brewed coffee and juices.
Our chef takes great pride in creating healthy and tasty food with a changing menu daily. Bite hits include Chef’s famous Reuben sandwich; boneless pork chops with mashed potatoes; and chicken tenders with scalloped potatoes.
Residents may invite guests at any time and there are many events scheduled during the year when the dining room swells with family and friends.
You are welcome to experience dining at Meadow Ridge for yourself. Give us a call and join us for a meal – our treat!
We are proud to serve:
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber and low-sodium choices
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our kitchen
- A selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections and healthy flavors from around the world
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diabetic and other dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences
- Finger food diets, if needed
- Seasonal and holiday events with special menu choices
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends and catering options for your groups