Dining – A focus on nutrition and friendships
Dining at Shorewood is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all seniors. Our independent, assisted living, memory care and short-term senior stay residents enjoy three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily. We feature a variety of menu choices and snacks. Residents enjoy home-cooked meals prepared from scratch and support the unique nutritional needs and preferences of seniors. Our table service and dining team encourages social interaction and nurtures friendships.
You are welcome to experience dining at Shorewood for yourself. Contact us today and join us for a meal – our treat!
We are proud to serve:
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber and low-sodium choices
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our kitchen
- A selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections and healthy flavors from around the world
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diabetic and other dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences
- Finger food diets, if needed
- Seasonal and holiday events with special menu choices.
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends and catering options