HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care
Independent Senior Living
Embracing Elderhood: Planning for the Next Adventure
If you are entering elderhood as a vibrant, active person, HeatherWood may be the place for you!
These days, many people are healthy and active into their 80s, 90s and beyond. They are smart and wise about a lot of things including planning for their own future. As savvy realists, they recognize that as we age, it is important to be in a supportive community with other like-minded people.
Many independent seniors may decide to join us at HeatherWood because they want to enjoy the benefits of living in a social community. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. If or when you might need some assistance, you have a support system and care team at the ready that already know you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
At HeatherWood Assisted Living & Memory Care, be prepared to open your heart, expand your mind, liberate your soul and deepen your life's journey—all in a supportive community.
Your Community Living Experience
- Daily exercise and strength training classes
- Legacy collection – Tiny Stories™ project
- Music therapy
- Computer or tablet instruction including email, Skype®, Facebook®, YouTube®, and more
- Social engagement with friends
- Crafts, art, and other creative endeavors
- Musical performances
- Educational seminars
- Bus outings and trips for shopping, excursions and recreational events
- Wellness programs and consultation
- Scheduled local transportation including doctor appointments