Absaroka Senior Living
Tailored For You, When You Need It
These days, many people are making their own choices about living in a supportive community. They are smart and wise about a lot of things including planning for their own future. As savvy realists, they recognize that as we age, it is important to be in a supportive community with other like-minded people.
Many older adults decide to join us at Absaroka Senior Living because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. When you need some assistance, you have a support system and team that knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
At Absaroka Senior Living, be prepared to open your heart, expand your mind, liberate your soul and deepen your life's journey-- all in a supportive community.
Benefits of Assisted Living Include:
- 24/7 staffing available at all times
- 24/7 security
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Assistance with needs of daily living (assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!)
- Social programs designed to keep people active and engaged in life and their surroundings
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone
- Monitoring of health and general well-being
- A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs
Based on Your Care
Assisted living is designed for assistance only when you need it. Level of care services are based on your care needs for things such as:
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- And more!