Aid & Attendance Benefit
As a United States wartime Veteran or spouse, you can earn up to $3,032 a month TAX FREE to help you pay for Senior Living. As a wartime hero, you’ve earned the Aid and Attendance benefit through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
We are partnering with Patriot Angels to help you streamline your VA benefit application.
DO YOU QUALIFY? FIND OUT TODAY. CLICK HERE TO START A FREE CONSULTATION.
With so many options and so much information out in the world, how do you navigate it all? We’re working every day to help de-mystify the aging process and senior living. You’re invited to explore these resources to help you in your search. We partner with several agencies and have resources that may be of benefit. Contact us to discuss your situation and learn about what options might be available to you.
Veterans Angels, Inc. is a non-profit corporation devoted to assisting senior veterans and spouses obtain a little known; little used tax-free benefit more commonly referred to as the “Aid and Attendance Special Pension.”
Need help locally?
There is so much to know about Payson, we hope you’ll visit these resources as well:
- Payson, Arizona’s cool mountain town is your source for recreation and tourism information
- Learn about Payson town government
- Banner Payson Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 44-bed facility offering inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, imaging, medical, surgical and emergency care to the greater Payson area. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They are 115 healthcare professionals strong, they are a three-time recipient of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals®
- Payson Library
- Recreation & Tourism Division is committed to attracting visitors to enjoy our mountain charm, cultural activities, outdoor recreational activities, as well as incorporate our western heritage
- Payson Senior Center
- Discover Gila County
- Arizona Division of Aging and Adult services (DAAS)
- Rim Country Regional Chamber of Commerce