Welcome to Maple Ridge Senior Living
Maple Ridge Senior Living is located in downtown Ashland, in southern Oregon. It’s known for the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and the beautiful Lithia Park surrounding Ashland Creek; which features trails, duck ponds and a rose garden. Nearby North Mountain Park has a nature center and themed gardens, like the butterfly and herb gardens. At the ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum, kids and grownups can build and experiment in the Da Vinci’s Garage space. Stop by and see us anytime. We love to welcome visitors!
At Maple Ridge Senior Living:
- We encourage you or your loved one to be independent when possible.
- To maintain your community contacts.
- To expand your horizons by sharing your talents, continuing to learn, and exploring the opportunity to try new things.
- We offer assisted living.
- We offer independent living.
We are refurbishing and refreshing Maple Ridge Senior Living! Here is a preview of our new color palette.
Passion and Commitment
Our wellness services and life enrichment opportunities are designed to maintain or improve the capabilities of each resident with the emphasis on abilities and support to maintain independence. Our team believes if you do the right thing, the right things happen. We are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun.