The Florence Veterans’ Relief Agency (FAVRA) is made-up of local veterans who help local veterans with emergency stop-gap grant funding for immediate food, clothing, shelter, medical, transportation, utilities, or other personal needs. Phone: 541-590-0395
Shorewood Senior Living
Resources & News
Please ask to speak to our Administrator if you have questions or concerns about financial options and assistance. We partner with several agencies and have resources that may be of benefit. Contact us to discuss your situation and learn about what options might be available to you.
- Book Club Once a Month
- Happy Hour Twice per week, Tuesday's & Thursday's at 2pm. All drinks are available: hot cocoa, coffee, tea, soda, etc.
- Sunday Church Service
- Live Music most Thursday's also at 2pm
- Circle of Friends Once a Month
- Bingo Three Times a Week
- Art Class
- Birthday Night Every 3rd Thursday of the Month
- Saturday Movie Nights
- Poetry Reading at 3pm Every Wednesday
- Exercise Classes Every Day including Shorewood Strong (Strength Training), Chair Yoga, Tai Chi and Balance Classes.
- Shorewood Book Club once a month on the first Friday at 2pm
- Wii Bowling every Friday at 10:30am.
- Every Monday at 10:30am a scenic drive or a group lunch outing.