Compass Senior Living extends our gratitude to each of you, our team members, during these challenging times. Thank you for all for taking significant measure to keep our residents, employees and public safe. Remember to stay Guided by Goodness in your work and personal lives. You make all the difference. Thank you.
2020 Coronavirus News
Dear Families and Friends,
As you all know, we are living in extraordinary times right now, with the current COVID19 environment. We are committed to protecting our residents and you too! Effective immediately, we are restricting all visits from family and friends with very narrow exceptions.
Thank you for helping us help one another. Please feel free to call or text or email at any time (541) 782 8912 or email@example.com We will keep you updated as things unfold.
Week of 2/1/20-2/7/20
- Center Core: Porte Cochere and pick-up work
- Memory Care: Rough in
- North Wing 1st floor: texture, paint walls
- North Wing 2nd floor: mechanical trim, fire protection trim work, installing trim and door frames. 3rd floor: taping sheet rock
- North Wing 4th floor: insulate, insulation inspection
Week of 01/4/20- 01/10/20
- Center Core: Standing 2nd floor walls and rolling trusses. Flat roof installing TPO
- North Wing 1st floor: Hang sheet rock and tape, installing PT Rainscreen and siding
- North Wing 2nd floor: Bath fans, insulate walls
- North Wing 3rd floor: Electrical inspection, final plumbing rough in, pull wire, pre-rock behind showers
- Memory Care: Boxing and Rough in
Week of 11/30/19-12/6/19:
- Memory Care: Roof framing and sheeting. Custom trusses.
- North Wing: final rough-in, plumbing rough and install showers. Pull wire.
- North Wing: Home insulation, installing sprinklers, pre-rock behind showers.
- North Wing: Installing weather resistant barrier and foundation
Week of 11/2/19-11/8/19:
- North Wing: Standing walls, plumb and line. Final fire protection rough in
- Final plumbing rough in, pull wire and electrical drill box in the North Wing
- North Wing 1st floor: insulation at showers
- Center Core: Stripping forms at columns
Week of 10/27/19-11/1/19:
- 1st floor: standing walls, plumb and line
- North Wing: final plumbing rough in, pull wire, electrical drill and box
- The Landing: Storm drains and downspouts. Asphalt too!
Week of 8/10/19-8/16/19:
- Install lateral line
- Finish electrical underground, including vault
- Vault & Grease interceptor install, digging more footings
- Passed underground inspection!
Week of 8/3/19- 8/9/19:
- Dig footings, digging the storm drain access
- Set forms for footings
- Install wall panels, joist, and beams
Week of 7/13/19 to 7/19/19:
- Dig footing in ALF
- Electrical underground
- Set form and tie rebars for footing
- Repairing plumbing underground and verifying piping is in walls
- Laying out anchor bolts
Week of 6/1/19 to 6/7/19:
- Plumbing in the Assisted Living wing
- Backfilling trenching and sewer Lines
- Temporary power to the job trailers
- Finishing up the walls in the elevators
Click this link to listen to our very own Christina Rose from The Landing in "Talking Health" with KQEN News Radio