The Landing a Senior Living Community
Join Our Team
Discover the Joy of Caring
Do you love learning, growing, and caring for others? Do you have a heart for elder adults? If so, The Landing a Senior Living Community may be the place you are looking for to make a difference in the lives of the Greatest Generation!
Are You Right For the Job?
Together we are working to create a culture of caring where elders and care team members can grow and learn together. We need you on our team to help make this happen!
We believe the quality of relationships is a basic human need for all of us, including the elder generation. We want care team members who:
- Want to be friends and have fun with the elders who live here.
- To show them how to connect with their family on Facebook®.
- To hold their hand.
- To listen to their stories as they share their wisdom.
You may need them to guide and advise you or to learn lessons from their experience. We need one another! Your role is important.
A Loving Home-Like Experience
You have the opportunity to give the gifts of dignity, respect, intelligence and kindness to elders who are so deserving of the kindness you have to share.
We believe as a care team member at The Landing a Senior Living Community, you have an opportunity to shine and demonstrate creativity - both in service and creating a loving home-like experience in the Compass Senior Living family. You are a valued team member in our community!
- Experience working with teams to collaboratively create a caring culture.
- Providing an individual experience for those who have special preferences or needs.
- Understanding the importance of being present for another person.
- Caregiving experience or a passion to learn. We provide education and shadowing with experienced care team members.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing.
Our core values are important to us. If you are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun, we would love to hear from you.