Lakeland Senior Living
Independent Senior Living
Embracing Elderhood: Planning for the Next Adventure
If you are entering elderhood as a vibrant, active person, Lakeland Senior Living may be the place for you!
These days, many people are healthy and active into their 80s, 90s and beyond. They are smart and wise about a lot of things including planning for their own future. As savvy realists, they recognize that as we age, it is important to be in a supportive community with other like-minded people.
Many independent seniors may decide to join us at Lakeland because they want to enjoy the benefits of living in a social community. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. If or when you might need some assistance, you have a support system and care team at the ready that already know you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
At Lakeland Senior Living, be prepared to open your heart, expand your mind, liberate your soul and deepen your life's journey—all in a supportive community.
Benefits of Eagle Point, Oregon, independent living include:
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- 24/7 security
- Vibrant Life Enrichment and social programs designed to keep you active and engaged in life and your surroundings,
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
- Monitoring of Health and General well-being.
- A “Growth and Wellness Plan” is created in partnership with you to discuss which services will meet your needs.
- We are pet friendly!
Schedule a visit to experience the community itself!