Join Our Team
Do you love learning and growing and caring for others? Do you have a heart for elder adults? If so, the Evergreen Senior Living Campus of Care in Eugene, Oregon, may be the place you are looking for to make a difference in the lives of the Greatest Generation!
We are looking for the right people with the skills, commitment, and heart to make every day one where we look forward to coming to work and are inspired to make a difference. Together, we are working to create a culture of caring where elders and care team members can grow and learn together. We need you on our team to help make this happen!
We believe the quality of relationships is a basic human need for all of us, including the elder generation. We want care team members who want to be in relationships with the elders who live here. They may need you to show them how to connect with their family on Facebook®, or to hold their hand, or to listen to their stories as they share their wisdom. You may need them to guide and advise you or to learn lessons from their experience. We need one another! Your role is important.
We believe for those who need your assistance, the caregiving rituals – washing others, holding others, feeding others, and dressing others – are intimate and sacred work where you have the opportunity to give the gifts of dignity, respect, intelligence, and kindness to elders who are so deserving of the goodness you have to share.
We believe as a team member at Evergreen Memory Care, you have an opportunity to shine and demonstrate creativity — both in service and in creating a loving home-like experience in the Compass Senior Living family. We value the difference you can make in our community!
- Teamwork – experience working with teams to collaboratively create a caring culture.
- Providing an individual experience for those who have special preferences or needs.
- Understanding the importance of being present for another person.
- Caregiving experience or a passion to learn. We provide education and shadowing with experienced care team members.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug testing.
- Our core values are important to us. If you are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun, we would love to hear from you.
Consider a job as a hero and become a team member at Evergreen Senior Living today. Join a team of like-minded people whose mission is to create a culture of caring for the elders, for our cities, and for the world! We need you. Our elders need you. The world needs you. Join us and make a difference. Below are our open positions:
Download and complete the application to start your journey. You may print it and stop by the community or email it to us at email@example.com