Evergreen Senior Living
A Focus on Nutrition and Friendships
Dining at the Evergreen Senior Living’s Campus of Care is a hallmark of our commitment to champion quality of life for all seniors. We tickle our residents' taste buds with homemade meals. We believe there is nothing more important than healthy, delicious, made-from-scratch meals – so come grow with us, both nutritionally and emotionally.
We have chefs who have a knack for the flavorful. We’ll treat you to the best in home-cooking. Have a special diet? We can help with that too including no added salt, vegetarian, sugar-free, and more. Contact us to discuss your needs and how we can accommodate.
We Are Proud to Serve:
- Reduced-fat, low-calorie, high-fiber, and low-sodium choices
- Local, seasonal ingredients chosen at the peak of freshness and prepared by our kitchen
- A selection of classic favorites, regional dishes, resident-suggested selections, and healthy flavors from around the world
- Attention to individual residents’ specific, doctor-prescribed diabetic, and other dietary plans
- Accommodation of residents’ religious and cultural preferences
- Finger-food diets, if needed
- Seasonal and holiday events with special menu choices
- Menu updates based on the preferences and feedback of community residents
- Daily snacks, private dining with family and friends, and catering options