Timber Pointe Senior Living
Independent Senior Living
Embracing Elderhood: Planning for the Next Adventure
If you are entering elderhood as a vibrant, active person, Timber Pointe Senior Living may be the place for you!
These days, many people are healthy and active into their 80s, 90s and beyond. They are smart and wise about a lot of things including planning for their own future. As savvy realists, they recognize that as we age, it is important to be in a supportive community with other like-minded people.
Many independent seniors may decide to join us at Timber Pointe Senior Living because they want to enjoy the benefits of living in a social community. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying independent of care as long as you like or are able. If or when you might need some assistance, you have a support system and care team at the ready that already know you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
At Timber Pointe Senior Living, be prepared to open your heart, expand your mind, liberate your soul and deepen your life's journey—all in a supportive community.
Your Community Living Experience
- Daily exercise and strength training classes
- Legacy collection – Tiny Stories™ project
- Music therapy
- Computer or tablet instruction including email, Skype®, Facebook®, YouTube®, and more
- Social engagement with friends
- Crafts, art, and other creative endeavors
- Musical performances
- Educational seminars
- Bus outings and trips for shopping, excursions and recreational events
- Wellness programs and consultation
- Scheduled local transportation including doctor appointments