At Timber Pointe Senior Living, we believe that elderhood is the crescendo of a lifetime. We have created an environment that supports a person-centered, elder-directed environment, where we encourage each person to be their very best self. View our True North Programs for an introduction to some of the exciting life-affirming and enriching opportunities we offer.
The Eden Alternative® - Creating an Elder-directed Person-centered Culture of Caring
We embrace an elder-directed, person-centered world for the elders and care teams living and working at Timber Pointe Senior Living. We have an Eden Alternative® Associate and Eden Alternative® Educator on our Compass Senior Living team, who are championing this culture for Timber Pointe Senior Living. We invite you to learn more about the Eden Alternative.
In addition, you’ll enjoy these service amenities:
- Enjoy expertly prepared meals in our dining room or gather for snacks.
- Socialize with friends and family in our living room and other common areas.
- Stroll our walking path and landscaped courtyard.
- Stay active in social and recreational programs.
- Relax in our full-service beauty salon and barbershop.
- Turn housekeeping cares over to our weekly service.
- Benefit from landscaping and maintenance-- done for you.
- Enjoy complimentary laundry service.
- Take advantage of our scheduled local transportation service.
- Gain added peace of mind from our 24-hour security and emergency call systems.